It may be a cliche but it's true, most common problems can be solved by either
- Refreshing the page
- Logging out
- Clearing your cache/cookies
- Logging back in
If that doesn't work follow these steps to get help.
Step 1 - Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our FAQ for easy solutions to common problems.
Step 2 - Active Bugs
Check out our Active Bugs list to see the bugs that we are currently working on.
This project is in beta, let us know if it was useful for you or would like to see it developed further!
Step 3 - Raise a Ticket
If you need us to make a change or raise a new bug you can raise a ticket through the chatbot located in the bottom right corner of any WYWM page.
The more information you provide the faster we will be able to help you. Important information to include could be
- A description of the issue and what you were doing when it occurred
- Screenshots of the entire window including the URL
- The assessment or course & lesson you were on
- The email you used to sign up (particularly if you it is different to your contact email)
- The company you signed up through